Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mini Sessions

It has been kind of quiet over here...well, by "quiet" I mean I haven't been working as much this month. Definitely not quiet on the noise factor though! So it was very exciting to do some mini sessions for some regular clients of mine this past Saturday. I was so excited to pick up my camera again and take some real pictures! It was a very eventful morning, filled with laughter, peek-a-boos, sweat, and maybe just a few tears. But at the end of the day I think it is safe to say a good time was had by all, and to me, that equals success.

With this post I wanted to make a few quick notes about Mini Sessions. I have had lots of emails and inquiries about Mini Sessions these past few months so I wanted to share some info with everyone regarding minis. The most important thing about Mini Sessions is that they are never scheduled alone. Minis will always be scheduled in groups of at least 4 or more. You will get 20 minutes of camera time and usually 12-15 edited images on high res CD. Also now included with minis is a 4x6 of every edited image. The cost is $95 and that does not include shipping of the CD or the 4x6 prints. Mini session locations are already chosen and sometimes in studio. Newborns cannot be scheduled as a mini session. (It usually takes me 20 minutes just to set up a newborn session!) Mini session availability is extremely limited as I usually only take about 5-7 a month at the most. I hope this helps clear up some confusion. I appreciate each and every one of you and thank God every day for the opportunity He has given me.


A special thank you to The Trendy Tutu for the beautiful pettiskirt, pettitop, and romper pictured below. And to Birdie & Peanut for her adorable headbands and flowertops also pictured below.














No comments:

Post a Comment