Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Red

Ohhhh how I LOVE red-heads! Those of you that know me personally know why I love red-heads but for those of you that don't know my sweet daughter Zoe has red hair. When she was born I didn't get to see her for a few hours (I had a c-section) and the first thing I asked my hubby before I saw her was if she had hair. He said he couldn't remember! So I had to wait until she was in my arms to see for myself. The nurse brought my sweet baby girl to me and she had on a knit pink and purple hat so I couldn't see right away. But when I pulled the hat off of her head I saw the most beautiful, baby-fine, STRAWBERRY blonde hair...I was speechless...and instantly in love with my little red-head. That memory is definitely on my top ten list.


Enough about my red-head! Let's talk about these two! Momma picked out great colors to compliment their skin and hair, I was very impressed! We had a great time and took these pictures in probably one of the fastest photo shoots ever. I can't wait for her to see them all! Here are a few for you guys to check out....














.

No comments:

Post a Comment