Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questions for You!

Hello friends! I have some questions that I would like some HONEST answers from everyone. I thought it would be fun to incorporate this in to a contest. So please answer the following questions in a comment below and one person will be randomly selected to win a 16x20 gallery wrap. (valued at $200) So here we go with the questions!

1. What is your favorite size print? (the size you print the most)

2. What photo printing company do you use for your printing needs?

3. Would you be interested in a one on one sales session where you can see photo collections with canvases, gallery wraps, standouts, and albums?

4. Do you have CD's in your possession that you still need to print from?

5. What are you most interested in? Mini sessions, Regular Sessions, Digital Images, Photo Prints, or Large Wall Photos/Art

If there are over 50 responses then there will be another drawing for a gift certificate that can be used towards a photo session or prints!


Contest Ends at 8:00 pm tonight!

9 comments:

  1. 5x7,shutterfly,yes,yes,regular sessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. 5x7
    2. Adorama
    3. Yes
    4. No
    5. Regular Sessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. 5x7
    2. WHCC
    3. yes and no
    4. YES ALWAYS!
    5. Digital Images

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. 4x6
    2. Snapfish
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. Digital images

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. 4x6 or HUGE. I'm one extreme or the other. :)
    2. Mpix Pro
    3. Yes
    4. They aren't even on cd yet...still on my HD.
    5. I am interested in mini sessions (headshots), digital images and large canvases.

    (that was fun...I love questions!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I print 4x6 and 5x7 the most often, but I have a 16x20 wrapt that I super adore and plan on getting more!
    2. Snapfish
    3. Yes
    4. Several! (And p.s.- I found the cd from my mini when I went back to my mom's house!)
    5. Regular session when finances allow for it, but at the moment- minis allow for us to actually have a few pro pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. 5x7
    2. snapfish
    3. sometimes
    4. no
    5. regular and digital

    k. fernau

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. 5x7
    2. usually shutterfly.
    3. yes
    4. no
    5. mini and regular

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. 8x10 - but I also love 16x20 canvases and have several :).

    2. adoramax now, but used to be walmart *shudder*

    3. yes, I know you have a bunch of items you offer, and I have no idea what they are :).

    4. yes... shame on me. (nov. family pics).

    5. I'm a mini session girl :).

    ReplyDelete