Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Orleans

This past weekend I was in New Orleans for PPA's Imaging USA for photographers. Me and my photog BFF, Jacquie Rives, planned to take this trip together back in the summer and have been anticipating it ever since. And let me tell you, the speakers did not disappoint! We had a great time learning about business, wedding photography, lighting, and photoshop tricks. I came back inspired and ready to get serious about my business and my photography.

Here are some of my favorite pictures I took walking around the French Quarter in NOLA.













2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love the church images. And the offering box...*giggle*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like how it says "Poor Offering Box" and it definitely made me giggle too!

      Delete