Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yummy Light

One of my obsessions is light. Natural light, artificial light, window light, filtered light, soft light...you name it and I am obsessed. I would say 9 out of 10 times that I walk in to a new place or look outside I am analyzing the light. In a building or someone's home the first thing my mind goes to is what room or spot would be best for a photo shoot, you know..just in case I get asked to start taking pictures. ;-) I am seriously NO EXPERT when it comes to light. But I want to learn any and every thing I can about how the light affects my camera and my exposures.

So speaking of light...I am diggin the light from this session. This is the kind of light I want to bottle up and take with me wherever I go. Yummy light.









No comments:

Post a Comment